- Dissertation Title: Tephrostratigraphy and Hominin Paleoenvironments of the Hadar Formation, Afar Depression, Ethiopia
- Chair: Craig Feibel
- Placement: Assistant Professor - Institute of Human Origins & School of Human Evolution and Social Change, Arizona State University
- Dissertation Title: Capital Dreams: Global Consumption, Urban Imagination and Labor Migration in Late Socialist Beijing.
- Chair: Louisa Schein
- Placement: Lecturer in the department of Anthropology, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Dissertation Title: Scientific Vision and Spiritual Sense: Scientists’ Attitudes Toward Religion, Science, and Their Own Work
- Chair: Warren Shapiro
- Placement: Associate Director, English Writing Program, Rutgers University
- Dissertation Title: Protection and Precariousness: Workplace Mobbing, Gender and Neoliberalism in Northern Italy
- Chair: Laura Ahearn
- Placement: Lecturer, Princeton Writing Program & Department of Anthropology, Princeton University
- Dissertation Title: An Individual Based Comparative Advantage Model: Did Economic Specialization Mediate the Fluctuating Climate of the Late Pleistocene during the Transition from Neanderthals to Modern Humans?
- Chair: Susan Anton
- Dissertation Title: Individual Biological Traits and Behavior in Economic Games in Two Populations: Lebanon and Jamaica
- Chair: Lee Cronk
- Placement: Project Director, Biosocial Research Foundation
- Dissertation Title: Isotopic Evidence of the Consumption of C(4) Plant Material by Deer in the Lowe Illinois River Valley and Its Implications for Deer Management by the Middle Woodland Amerindian Population
- Chair: Susan Cachel
- Placement: Science Teacher and Department Head, Hillel Yeshiva High School
- Dissertation Title: Hominin-Carnivore Interactions: Evidence from Modern Carnivore Bone Modification and Early Pleistocene Archaeofaunas (Koobi Fora, Kenya; Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania)
- Chair: Robert Blumenschine
- Placement: Education Programs Specialist – Human Origins, The Smithsonian Institution