Coordinator for Research, Internships, and Study Abroad (CRISA)
Professor Pilar Rau
Undergraduate Program Director
Professor Rob Scott
Internships add great value to the undergraduate experience and resume, either as extracurricular activities or for credit. A student may apply to have a supervised internship credited towards his or her major or minor, before he starts the internship. This requires lining up an anthropology-related internship and registering for 01:070:386 Internship in Anthropology (3 credits).
- Work with the faculty Coordinator for Research, Internships, and Study Abroad (CRISA) to find an internship opportunity
- Discuss the scope and timing of the internship with your proposed outside supervisor and with the faculty CRISA. The CRISA will be instructor of record.
- Provide the CRISA with your agreement and plan for the internship made with your outside supervisor.
- Obtain the consent and signatures of the CRISA and UPD on this form.
- Give this signed form to the Undergraduate Program Assistant and request a special permission number to register for 070:386
Internships - Some Possible Sources Listed below
New Jersey and New York
Job and Internship Boards
Funded Research Opportunities